Do your thighs rub together enough to give you a rash? Thigh fat is more than just unsightly, it can be atrociously bothersome. If you want to lose inner thigh fat you are together with millions who are trying to trim down their thighs. So to have a head start on getting slimmer and firmer thighs you need to know what it takes to lose inner thigh fat. This article details the best ways to slim down and get those beach body thighs.
Lose Fat in General
Every one stores fat differently and the bad news is, that if you store more fat in your thighs it will be that much harder to lose it. But the good news is that its not impossible and with the proper diet and exercise it will become easier over time. Thigh fat is more quickly loss when over all fat loss is happening. So pick out a work out routine that works with your schedule 3 to 4 times a week. Then improve your diet so that your basal metabolic rate increases to a point where your losing any where from 5 to 10 pounds a month. As you lose fat in your whole body your will surely lose inner thigh fat. At the same time tone the inner thigh muscles to speed up the process.
Tone Inner and Outer Thigh Muscles
By focusing on all thigh muscles, the inner thigh muscles will naturally lose inner thigh fat. These are the muscles to work on:
- Hamstrings - They are located at the back of your thigh. Your hamstrings extend from the back of your knee up to your butt.
- Adductor Muscles - These are the inner thigh muscles that bring your thighs together
- Your quadriceps - The front of your thighs
- Your hip flexors - The front of your pelvis.
Now that you know the muscles in the thigh use weight resistance to build up the strength in your legs and increase your workout intensity. You can do so with the following exercises.
Inner Thigh Exercises
- Dumbbell Lunges - This exercise is perfect for working all the muscle groups in your thighs such as the quads, gluts, inner and outer thighs and hamstrings
- Leg Extensions - you can use the leg extension machine to work out your quads and in turn give better shape to your inner thighs
- Barbell Squats - this is the best exercise to lose inner thigh fat and for over all leg development
Once you develop a routine that implements these basics and is repeated you should be guaranteed to lose inner thigh fat and trim your legs to their best.